1618 LITTLE HAWK LAKE RD, Algonquin Highlands, Ontario, Canada
Perfect starter or retirement home on a large, flat lot near Halls Lake. Large back deck, screened in side porch and single car garage. Lots of privacy and space. Within walking distance to the beach on Halls Lake. 3 bedroom, 2 bath, main floor laundry, open concept design. New UV filter system installed.
- Property Address: 1618 LITTLE HAWK LAKE RD, Algonquin Highlands, Ontario, Canada
- Property Type: Residential
- Lot Size: 200` X IRREGULAR/1.37 ACRES
- Sewage Type: Septic
- Water Type: Dug Well, Dug Well, Dug Well, Dug Well
- Taxes: $828 (2015)
- Structure Type: Single Family
- Square Footage: 1,340
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2-Total (1-Full, 1-Partial)
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Oil, Forced Air, Oil, Forced Air, Oil, Forced Air, Oil
- Building Type: 1 1/2 Storey, 1 1/2 Storey, 1 1/2 Storey, 1 1/2 Storey
The content on this website is protected by copyright and other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non-commercial use by individuals. Any other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically prohibited. Prohibited uses include commercial use, "screen scraping", "database scraping", and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate the content of this website.
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREA's By-Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the professional real estate services provided by members of CREA.
The information contained on this website is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by members of CREA, who are responsible for its accuracy. CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members, and assumes no responsibility for its completeness or accuracy.